Jan 29, 2014

Prepping for Teaching

Well, I'm just about ready to begin teaching a full 1 1/2 years of Bible, social studies/science, phonics, math, nature study, art, etc...
All free online worksheets & Resource Section copies printed, memory verse index cards created, project/craft materials gathered, library books/videos list prepared per unit, & my unit plans are ready. All that remains is a bit of math & phonics prep & scheduling.

 Wheeww.... Yay!!
One thing that I learned from past homeschool experience is that if I don't plan & gather UP FRONT, I tend to get behind & then the frustration sets in. I can be such a procrastinator and this helps to nip that in the bud for me. 


 
Also, I thought I'd share a pic of my "milk crate file box" as I'm such a visual learner & I know I like to "see" how others prepare to homeschool.
 Not shown is a basket for project materials & a box of resource books.

No comments:

Post a Comment